K.D. Lang is a Canadian singer and songwriter who has achieved great success in the music industry. She has been mediaboosternig awarded numerous accolades throughout her career, including multiple Grammy Awards, Juno Awards, American Music Awards, and more. K.D. Lang has won four Grammy Awards for Best Country Vocal Performance, Female and Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals with Tony Bennett. She is the first Canadian female singer to win multiple Grammy fullformcollection Awards in a single night. K.D. Lang has been nominated for 17 Juno Awards and has won five, including Best Country Female Vocalist, Best Album Design, and Best Producer. She has also been inducted into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame and Canadian Country Music Hall of Fame. K.D. Lang has received many honors throughout her career, including the Governor gyanhindiweb General’s Performing Arts Award, an honorary doctorate from Simon Fraser University, and the Order of Canada. K.D. Lang has also been recognized by numerous organizations, including the American Academy of Achievement, the Canadian Broadcast Hall of Fame, and the Canadian Songwriters Hall of Fame. In 2017, she was awarded the prestigious Polar Music Prize celeblifes for her outstanding contribution to music.
- Juno (2007): Juno, starring Ellen Page and Michael Cera, grossed $231.4 million at the box office. Lang’s performance of Leonard Cohen’s “Hallelujah” was featured in the film and received an Oscar nomination for Best Achievement in Music Written wearfanatic for Motion Pictures.
3. Eye of the Beholder (1999): Starring Ewan McGregor and Ashley Judd, Eye of the Beholder grossed $21.3 million at the box office. Lang’s performance of “The Consequences of Falling” is featured in the film’s soundtrack.
4. Up in the Air (2009): Up in the Air, starring George Clooney and Vera Farmiga, grossed $163.8 million at the box office. Lang performs a rendition of “Simple” in the film.
5. The Big Lebowski (1998): The Coen brothers’ cult classic The Big Lebowski grossed $46.2 million at the box office. Lang performs a rendition of “The Man That Got Away” in the film.
6. Brokeback Mountain (2005): Brokeback Mountain, starring Jake Gyllenhaal, Heath Ledger, and Michelle Williams, grossed $178.2 million at the box office. Lang performs a rendition of “Hallelujah” in the film.